Community Discussions and Support
Graphics Don't Show, Are Marked as "Moved Permanently (301)

Do I still have to install the latest IER version?

No, you'll get notified by IER's toolbar button if there's another one. Now wipe your image cache and trigger a new image download. If it doesn't bring up a dialog with options for you I need a sample message for checking what's wrong.

I'm currently very busy with fixing more urgent issues after the 4.8 release, though, and if you really think those images are very important for you please open these messages in your web browser for now. We can revisit this issue after I've released another update fixing the 4.8 release related issues I'm currently dealing with.

[quote="pid:53468, uid:4544"]Do I still have to install the latest IER version?[/quote] No, you'll get notified by IER's toolbar button if there's another one. Now wipe your image cache and trigger a new image download. If it doesn't bring up a dialog with options for you I need a sample message for checking what's wrong. I'm currently very busy with fixing more urgent issues after the 4.8 release, though, and if you really think those images are very important for you please open these messages in your web browser for now. We can revisit this issue after I've released another update fixing the 4.8 release related issues I'm currently dealing with.
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

"No, you'll get notified by IER's toolbar button if there's another one. Now wipe your image cache and trigger a new image download. If it doesn't bring up a dialog with options for you I need a sample message for checking what's wrong.

I'm currently very busy with fixing more urgent issues after the 4.8 release, though, and if you really think those images are very important for you please open these messages in your web browser for now. We can revisit this issue after I've released another update fixing the 4.8 release related issues I'm currently dealing with."

I wiped the image cache and nothing has changed. It's only an issue with some of the emails, others work fine.

I'm in no hurry and will re-visit this in a month or two.

"No, you'll get notified by IER's toolbar button if there's another one. Now wipe your image cache and trigger a new image download. If it doesn't bring up a dialog with options for you I need a sample message for checking what's wrong. I'm currently very busy with fixing more urgent issues after the 4.8 release, though, and if you really think those images are very important for you please open these messages in your web browser for now. We can revisit this issue after I've released another update fixing the 4.8 release related issues I'm currently dealing with." I wiped the image cache and nothing has changed. It's only an issue with some of the emails, others work fine. I'm in no hurry and will re-visit this in a month or two.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft