Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Some Suggestions . . .

Greetings,

There has been a search done on "unlock" and "custom" not finding any references to the following suggestions.

What do you think of this for a suggestion, the abilities to have access to a customizable 'Tool Bar' that would have selectable icons, some what like Mozilla Fire Fox uses.  Maybe even be able to move the full 'Tool Bar' up to the 'Menu Bar' line and to the right, there is a very long open area there.

Maybe make the Message Header area have a customizable layout, this would give some of us a larger Message Body read/work area.
    Example:
From: "PersonsName" <UserNickName@DomainName.ext>   To: "PersonsName" <UserNickName@DomainName.ext>    Date/Time: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:33:28 -0500
Subject: Whatever one wishes to use as a short discription of message shorter than this but not really any longer.    Reply To: contact@domainname.ext

If the Subject: line is longer then truncate it for the display of the header above the message, they really should be not be any longer than what the "From:" or "To:" requirement.

Have it also available in Create a New Message.  My copy of PegasusMail is v4.41 and would like to have my message lines extend to the edge of PMail where the word wrap would work automatically.   I also know because of the HTML this will be very difficult, if not impossible, and maybe even some of the TXT messages where the sender has embedded CR/LF and set their messages to a very narrow column.

Thank you for reading my request,

Greetings, There has been a search done on &quot;unlock&quot; and &quot;custom&quot; not finding any references to the following suggestions. What do you think of this for a suggestion, the abilities to have access to a customizable &#039;Tool Bar&#039; that would have selectable icons, some what like Mozilla Fire Fox uses.&amp;nbsp; Maybe even be able to move the full &#039;Tool Bar&#039; up to the &#039;Menu Bar&#039; line and to the right, there is a very long open area there. Maybe make the Message Header area have a customizable layout, this would give some of us a larger Message Body read/work area. &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;Example: From: &quot;PersonsName&quot; &amp;lt;UserNickName@DomainName.ext&amp;gt;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; To: &quot;PersonsName&quot; &amp;lt;UserNickName@DomainName.ext&amp;gt;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;Date/Time: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:33:28 -0500 Subject: Whatever one wishes to use as a short discription of message shorter than this but not really any longer.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;Reply To: contact@domainname.ext If the Subject: line is longer then truncate it for the display of the header above the message, they really should be not be any longer than what the &quot;From:&quot; or &quot;To:&quot; requirement. Have it also available in Create a New Message.&amp;nbsp; My copy of PegasusMail is v4.41 and would like to have my message lines extend to the edge of PMail where the word wrap would work automatically.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; I also know because of the HTML this will be very difficult, if not impossible, and maybe even some of the TXT messages where the sender has embedded CR/LF and set their messages to a very narrow column. Thank you for reading my request,
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft