Community Discussions and Support
Pegasus Mail v4.73 hangs on every message open attempt

My old office just contacted me with a problem that I haven't been able to resolve. They are running a network installation of v4.73 and, for one of the users, Pegasus Mail hangs each time one of the users attempts to open a message. No reader window is visible but I doubt it is an off-screen issue considering that no is clickable within Pegasus Mail except that it can be minimized. I had them move out all .cnm files arrived since it last worked but that didn't solve the problem. Oddly, the mailbox lock was only left in place after one of the three kills that they did while I was on the phone. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

My old office just contacted me with a problem that I haven't been able to resolve. They are running a network installation of v4.73 and, for one of the users, Pegasus Mail hangs each time one of the users attempts to open a message. No reader window is visible but I doubt it is an off-screen issue considering that no is clickable within Pegasus Mail except that it can be minimized. I had them move out all .cnm files arrived since it last worked but that didn't solve the problem. Oddly, the mailbox lock was only left in place after one of the three kills that they did while I was on the phone. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

You're the hero, as always, Brian! My next idea would have been a MiniDump snapshot, but that might have failed to diagnose in such a case and isn't easily done on network installs anyway ...

You're the hero, as always, Brian! My next idea would have been a MiniDump snapshot, but that might have failed to diagnose in such a case and isn't easily done on network installs anyway ...
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft