Community Discussions and Support
attach multiple files?

[quote user="RAClyde"]Thank you! It worked on my computer. I have Acrobat 7 Professional - might that be the reason it worked? Or should I hold my breath every time I try this?
[/quote]

You currently do not have any broken programs on your system however if it ever crashes when working the file system without an error message think about what you've just loaded/upgraded on your system.

<p>[quote user="RAClyde"]Thank you! It worked on my computer. I have Acrobat 7 Professional - might that be the reason it worked? Or should I hold my breath every time I try this? [/quote]</p><p> </p><p>You currently do not have any broken programs on your system however if it ever crashes when working the file system without an error message think about what you've just loaded/upgraded on your system.</p><p>   </p>

I would like to be able to attach several files to an e-mail note I am sending. Is there any way to do this without having to select files one-by-one from the file list? This is a very tedious procedure. Thanks.

I would like to be able to attach several files to an e-mail note I am sending. Is there any way to do this without having to select files one-by-one from the file list? This is a very tedious procedure. Thanks.

Use Tools | Options | Advanced settings "Allow multiple file selection when adding attachments"

If you have installed Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 on your computer, then there is a high likelihood that your Windows XP system will crash any time any application attempts to present the version of the standard Windows "Open File" dialog that allows multiple files to be selected. This is NOT a bug in Pegasus Mail - it is a bug in another vendor's product that AFFECTS Pegasus Mail. Because we can't have our program crashing unexpectedly on our users when we can avoid it, we have disabled multiple selection of files by default to work around this problem. If your system is not affected by this problem (either because you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed or because Adobe finally get around to fixing the problem), then you can check this control to re-enable multiple file selection when adding attachments. We suggest using this control with care.

<p>Use Tools | Options | Advanced settings "Allow multiple file selection when adding attachments" If you have installed Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 on your computer, then there is a high likelihood that your Windows XP system will crash any time any application attempts to present the version of the standard Windows "Open File" dialog that allows multiple files to be selected. This is NOT a bug in Pegasus Mail - it is a bug in another vendor's product that AFFECTS Pegasus Mail. Because we can't have our program crashing unexpectedly on our users when we can avoid it, we have disabled multiple selection of files by default to work around this problem. If your system is not affected by this problem (either because you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed or because Adobe finally get around to fixing the problem), then you can check this control to re-enable multiple file selection when adding attachments. We suggest using this control with care. </p>

Thank you! It worked on my computer. I have Acrobat 7 Professional - might that be the reason it worked? Or should I hold my breath every time I try this?

Thank you! It worked on my computer. I have Acrobat 7 Professional - might that be the reason it worked? Or should I hold my breath every time I try this?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft