Community Discussions and Support
Change Pegasus Icon Picture on Windows Taskbar

Not a critical issue, but I like to have up to 4 Pegasus inboxes running on my desktop at the same time, so I've pinned the icons on my Windows 10 taskbar. I just updated to 4.80 and notice that 3 of them are now blank and when I go to properties, only one image is now available. I'm guessing this is something new with 4.80.

I also have no idea where to find any non-Pegasus icons to use.

Again, clearly not a critical issue!!!

Not a critical issue, but I like to have up to 4 Pegasus inboxes running on my desktop at the same time, so I've pinned the icons on my Windows 10 taskbar. I just updated to 4.80 and notice that 3 of them are now blank and when I go to properties, only one image is now available. I'm guessing this is something new with 4.80. I also have no idea where to find any non-Pegasus icons to use. Again, clearly not a critical issue!!!

Your right! The v4.80 Pegasus Mail executable, winpm-32.exe, now only contains one icon. You might find suitable alternatives in the system icons (assuming Windows). These are two of the files that contains numerous icons. Use the "Change icon" button and then navigate to these files to see the available icons.

C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll

C:\Windows\System32\imageres.dll

I know there are others but these two immediately come to mind.

Your right! The v4.80 Pegasus Mail executable, winpm-32.exe, now only contains one icon. You might find suitable alternatives in the system icons (assuming Windows). These are two of the files that contains numerous icons. Use the "Change icon" button and then navigate to these files to see the available icons. C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll C:\Windows\System32\imageres.dll I know there are others but these two immediately come to mind.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft