Announcements
Occasional outages

Just a short note to apologize for the occasional recent outages in availability of the community. My firewall system is crashing from time to time, presumably just as a result of age, and until I can replace it, the best I can do is reboot it whenever I notice the network being unavailable (which I normally do quite quickly, given the amount I use it).

I have a replacement router and have finally been able to find someone who can configure it, so with luck this won't be an issue for much longer.

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience.

-- David --

Just a short note to apologize for the occasional recent outages in availability of the community. My firewall system is crashing from time to time, presumably just as a result of age, and until I can replace it, the best I can do is reboot it whenever I notice the network being unavailable (which I normally do quite quickly, given the amount I use it). I have a replacement router and have finally been able to find someone who can configure it, so with luck this won't be an issue for much longer. Again, my apologies for any inconvenience. -- David --
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft