Announcements
OAUTH2 Progress

Just a short update on the progress of the OAUTH2 module for GMail in Pegasus Mail (and Mercury - it will work there too for those who use MercuryD).

Progress is good - the module is well advanced and should be making its first logins to GMail here in testing either tomorrow or over the weekend.

I'm trying to produce this module in such a way that support for other OAUTH2 providers should be as easy as possible to add, and I've had to develop a number of new technologies to do this.

I am absolutely confident that this module will be finished and publicly available well before the GMail deadline of 30 May to migrate to OAUTH2. I will make further postings here as developments continue.

Cheers!

-- David --

Just a short update on the progress of the OAUTH2 module for GMail in Pegasus Mail (and Mercury - it will work there too for those who use MercuryD). Progress is good - the module is well advanced and should be making its first logins to GMail here in testing either tomorrow or over the weekend. I'm trying to produce this module in such a way that support for other OAUTH2 providers should be as easy as possible to add, and I've had to develop a number of new technologies to do this. I am absolutely confident that this module will be finished and publicly available well before the GMail deadline of 30 May to migrate to OAUTH2. I will make further postings here as developments continue. Cheers! -- David --
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft