Community Discussions and Support
Error associated with MiniDump

Many years ago I had a problem which the mods very kindly fixed, in the course of which I was instructed to install MiniDump to assist them. Ever since, when I open pmail, I get the error msg below:

6268759a3cf77

I hoped it would go away when I upgraded to 4.8, but it didn't. How do I reassure Pegasus that it does need to look for or load the extension?

Many years ago I had a problem which the mods very kindly fixed, in the course of which I was instructed to install MiniDump to assist them. Ever since, when I open pmail, I get the error msg below: ![6268759a3cf77](serve/attachment&path=6268759a3cf77) I hoped it would go away when I upgraded to 4.8, but it didn't. How do I reassure Pegasus that it does need to look for or load the extension?

I hoped it would go away when I upgraded to 4.8, but it didn't. How do I reassure Pegasus that it does need to look for or load the extension?

If you didn't change systems or paths manually in the meantime you can simply uninstall MiniDump via the Windows control panel which should provide a respective uninstall entry for the MiniDump extension (called "Pegasus Mail Debugger" ). If this doesn't work you would need to delete a file called MiniDump.fff manually from either Pegasus Mail's mailbox or program directory respectively (depending on the setup options chosen on installation).

[quote="pid:53744, uid:33364"]I hoped it would go away when I upgraded to 4.8, but it didn't. How do I reassure Pegasus that it does need to look for or load the extension?[/quote] If you didn't change systems or paths manually in the meantime you can simply uninstall MiniDump via the Windows control panel which should provide a respective uninstall entry for the MiniDump extension (called "Pegasus Mail Debugger" ). If this doesn't work you would need to delete a file called MiniDump.fff manually from either Pegasus Mail's mailbox or program directory respectively (depending on the setup options chosen on installation).
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
edited Apr 28 '22 at 8:08 am

Brilliant! Took me awhile to find the uninstall, (the Windows Control Panel had no record of it), but once I located it, I ran the uninstall program, which worked perfectly. Thank you so much.

Brilliant! Took me awhile to find the uninstall, (the Windows Control Panel had no record of it), but once I located it, I ran the uninstall program, which worked perfectly. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much.

You're welcome.

[quote="pid:53778, uid:33364"]Thank you so much.[/quote] You're welcome.
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft