Community Discussions and Support
Addtitional mailbox in folder list disappeared (after update to to v4.80 ?)

I added the mailbox of a former pmail installation to my folder list and used it for years for separating private from work mails. The mailbox is not saved in the PMAIL\MAIL\ folder. Now I noticed that the additional mailbox disappeared from the folder list and cannot be readded via "Add mailbox to list" either (no reaction, no error, the program just doesn't do anything).
I don't know if there is a connection, I updated to v4.80 last week. But re-installing v.4.73 does not solve the problem.
Has anybody faced a similar problem and / or has an idea how to solve it? Thanks for your ideas and thoughts.

Dear all, isn't there really anybody who could tell me what my problem could be or when or why a mailbox cannot be added? What could I have done wrong while trying to add the mailbox? Or what can I do to enable Pegasus to add the mailbox again?
I really appreciate any help. Thank you.

I added the mailbox of a former pmail installation to my folder list and used it for years for separating private from work mails. The mailbox is not saved in the PMAIL\MAIL\ folder. Now I noticed that the additional mailbox disappeared from the folder list and cannot be readded via "Add mailbox to list" either (no reaction, no error, the program just doesn't do anything). I don't know if there is a connection, I updated to v4.80 last week. But re-installing v.4.73 does not solve the problem. Has anybody faced a similar problem and / or has an idea how to solve it? Thanks for your ideas and thoughts. Dear all, isn't there really anybody who could tell me what my problem could be or when or why a mailbox cannot be added? What could I have done wrong while trying to add the mailbox? Or what can I do to enable Pegasus to add the mailbox again? I really appreciate any help. Thank you.
edited May 5 '22 at 2:16 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft