Community Discussions and Support
VCALENDAR

Hello,
I just received a zero-byte message with two attachments (without names) as follows :
Alternative message formats :
Plain text - 0.0k
HTML text - 0.4k
Text - 2.1k

HTML text attachment content is :

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Exchange Server">
<!-- converted from rtf -->
<style><!-- .EmailQuote { margin-left: 1pt; padding-left: 4pt; border-left: #800000 2px solid; } --></style>
</head>
<body>
<font face="Calibri" size="2"><span style="font-size:11pt;">
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
</span></font>
</body>
</html>

Text attachment content is a Microsoft Exchange 2010 VCALENDAR appointment :

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:REQUEST
PRODID:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:W. Europe Standard Time
END:VCALENDAR

The only way I found to get the message content was to save the Text attachment in a text file, to open it with Notepad and to find the lines with tags DTSTART and DTEND :

DTSTART;TZID=W. Europe Standard Time:20220601T090000
DTEND;TZID=W. Europe Standard Time:20220601T120000

Is there an easyest procedure in PM to open this type of message ?.
Many thanks for your help ...

Hello, I just received a zero-byte message with two attachments (without names) as follows : Alternative message formats : Plain text - 0.0k HTML text - 0.4k Text - 2.1k HTML text attachment content is : &lt;html&gt; &lt;head&gt; &lt;meta http-equiv=&quot;Content-Type&quot; content=&quot;text/html; charset=iso-8859-1&quot;&gt; &lt;meta name=&quot;Generator&quot; content=&quot;Microsoft Exchange Server&quot;&gt; &lt;!-- converted from rtf --&gt; &lt;style&gt;&lt;!-- .EmailQuote { margin-left: 1pt; padding-left: 4pt; border-left: #800000 2px solid; } --&gt;&lt;/style&gt; &lt;/head&gt; &lt;body&gt; &lt;font face=&quot;Calibri&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size:11pt;&quot;&gt; &lt;div&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt; &lt;/body&gt; &lt;/html&gt; Text attachment content is a Microsoft Exchange 2010 VCALENDAR appointment : BEGIN:VCALENDAR METHOD:REQUEST PRODID:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 VERSION:2.0 BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:W. Europe Standard Time .................................... END:VCALENDAR The only way I found to get the message content was to save the Text attachment in a text file, to open it with Notepad and to find the lines with tags DTSTART and DTEND : DTSTART;TZID=W. Europe Standard Time:20220601T090000 DTEND;TZID=W. Europe Standard Time:20220601T120000 Is there an easyest procedure in PM to open this type of message ?. Many thanks for your help ...

There is a Pegasus Mail add-on called PMICAL by Martin Ireland that will detect VCALENDAR content in a message and display it in a pop-up window. To get it send email to irelam17@SHAW.CA with a subject of "send_pmical".

Contained in the .zip file will be a file named pmicalHelp.htm. It contains the installation instructions.

There is a Pegasus Mail add-on called PMICAL by Martin Ireland that will detect VCALENDAR content in a message and display it in a pop-up window. To get it send email to irelam17@SHAW.CA with a subject of &quot;send_pmical&quot;. Contained in the .zip file will be a file named pmicalHelp.htm. It contains the installation instructions.

@Brian
Many thanks for the link. I knew already this PM add-in but the link I had was obsolete ...

@Brian Many thanks for the link. I knew already this PM add-in but the link I had was obsolete ...

I would like to see that such plugins which are still working will be available again as download or link through this forum.
Best in form of a list of active plugins, with latest version and reference to get it.
My feeling was at least that nearly all plugins are outdated, except IER. smile

I would like to see that such plugins which are still working will be available again as download or link through this forum. Best in form of a list of active plugins, with latest version and reference to get it. My feeling was at least that nearly all plugins are outdated, except IER. ;)

Pegasus v4.81 Beta

I would like to see that such plugins which are still working will be available again as download or link through this forum.
Best in form of a list of active plugins, with latest version and reference to get it.

This post should better go into the suggestions forum for not getting lost.

My feeling was at least that nearly all plugins are outdated

Any volunteers around?

[quote=&quot;pid:53883, uid:29380&quot;]I would like to see that such plugins which are still working will be available again as download or link through this forum. Best in form of a list of active plugins, with latest version and reference to get it.[/quote] This post should better go into the [suggestions forum](https://community.pmail.com/index.php?u=/category/pegasus-mail-suggestions) for not getting lost. [quote=&quot;pid:53883, uid:29380&quot;]My feeling was at least that nearly all plugins are outdated[/quote] Any volunteers around?
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
edited May 22 '22 at 10:59 pm

My feeling was at least that nearly all plugins are outdated, except IER. smile

We are still at PM v4.73 and PMICAL is working fine for a long time, poping up a window with invitation date/time on PM startup when detecting a mail with vcalendar content. Was a little bit tricky to setup and adjust the right scripts, but it's running.

Does PMICAL not longer work with PM v4.80 and needs to be updated by Martin? This would be another reason for us to wait with the upgrade to 4.80 since video conference invitations are coming nearly every day here with us.

[quote=&quot;pid:53883, uid:29380&quot;]My feeling was at least that nearly all plugins are outdated, except IER. smile[/quote] We are still at PM v4.73 and PMICAL is working fine for a long time, poping up a window with invitation date/time on PM startup when detecting a mail with vcalendar content. Was a little bit tricky to setup and adjust the right scripts, but it&#039;s running. Does PMICAL not longer work with PM v4.80 and needs to be updated by Martin? This would be another reason for us to wait with the upgrade to 4.80 since video conference invitations are coming nearly every day here with us.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft