Community Discussions and Support
Hanging on "Opening new mail folder"

This occurred straight after I tried to send a very large file which failed with an error message. I tried it again with the same result.

Not bothered now about sending the file, the problem is I can't use Pegasus.

This occurred straight after I tried to send a very large file which failed with an error message. I tried it again with the same result. Not bothered now about sending the file, the problem is I can't use Pegasus.

Take a look at this thread: https://community.pmail.com/index.php?u=/topic/11425/unsent-mail-stuck-in-mail-to-queue/. Your issue might rather be a CNM file (as mentioned in this thread), so it might help to temporarily remove at least the most recent ones from your new mail directory and try again. Keep them in another place for restoring if this doesn't help resp. after inspecting them with a simple plain text editor like the former "Notepad".

Take a look at this thread: https://community.pmail.com/index.php?u=/topic/11425/unsent-mail-stuck-in-mail-to-queue/. Your issue might rather be a CNM file (as mentioned in this thread), so it might help to temporarily remove at least the most recent ones from your new mail directory and try again. Keep them in another place for restoring if this doesn't help resp. after inspecting them with a simple plain text editor like the former "Notepad".
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
edited May 25 '22 at 1:35 pm

Thanks Michael, I actually did the following before seeing your reply

I deleted 2 very large CNM files which matched in date/time the files that I tried to send.

Pegasus opens fine now.

Thanks Michael, I actually did the following before seeing your reply I deleted 2 very large CNM files which matched in date/time the files that I tried to send. Pegasus opens fine now.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft