Community Discussions and Support
Copy to self not working

Can you share more detail? Autofiltering of Pmail or at provider? How to solve?

Autofiltering in Pegasus Mail. I offered this for the benefit of other users who might come across this problem, like I did. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be of any benefit to you.

[quote="pid:54678, uid:28408"]Can you share more detail? Autofiltering of Pmail or at provider? How to solve?[/quote] Autofiltering in Pegasus Mail. I offered this for the benefit of other users who might come across this problem, like I did. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be of any benefit to you.

I did re-associate the folder without effect. The folder is small, just 108 mails, << 2GB.
I already tried before as you describe. I cannot delete or rename the "Sent mail" folder. The server, the providers, blocks my attempts. It is weird Pmail cannot write a copy to self to the "Sent mail" folder while the mail app on my phone can and Thunderbird as well.

I did re-associate the folder without effect. The folder is small, just 108 mails, &lt;&lt; 2GB. I already tried before as you describe. I cannot delete or rename the &quot;Sent mail&quot; folder. The server, the providers, blocks my attempts. It is weird Pmail cannot write a copy to self to the &quot;Sent mail&quot; folder while the mail app on my phone can and Thunderbird as well.

I did re-associate the folder without effect. The folder is small, just 108 mails, << 2GB.
I already tried before as you describe. I cannot delete or rename the "Sent mail" folder. The server, the providers, blocks my attempts. It is weird Pmail cannot write a copy to self to the "Sent mail" folder while the mail app on my phone can and Thunderbird as well.

I did re-associate the folder without effect. The folder is small, just 108 mails, &lt;&lt; 2GB. I already tried before as you describe. I cannot delete or rename the &quot;Sent mail&quot; folder. The server, the providers, blocks my attempts. It is weird Pmail cannot write a copy to self to the &quot;Sent mail&quot; folder while the mail app on my phone can and Thunderbird as well.

Ahhh.... You are IMAPing to an email host. Consequently, none of my responses apply.
I have very limited experience with IMAP so have nothing to contribute.

Ahhh.... You are IMAPing to an email host. Consequently, none of my responses apply. I have very limited experience with IMAP so have nothing to contribute.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft