Community Discussions and Support
URLs (Links) wrapping to multiple lines

Known problem when sending via the internal mailer;  does not happen when sending via a Mercury queue.  That said, you might just try using TinyURL anyway since you cannot be sure the receiving system could handle this long URL anyway.

<p>Known problem when sending via the internal mailer;  does not happen when sending via a Mercury queue.  That said, you might just try using TinyURL anyway since you cannot be sure the receiving system could handle this long URL anyway.</p><p> </p>

Hello all

when copying & pasting a URL / a link into the message editor using the "paste special" function "text only... NOT wordwrapped",
the URL stays intact, but apparently Pegasus Mail does wrap the line after all upon sending the message. Thus, the recipient will
get a URL with a hard-coded line break in it.

What can I do to really make Pegasus Mail keep the pasted line intact?

The current behavior really renders the "paste special... not wordwrapped" function useless.

IIRC, this behavior is new to the more recent versions of the program.

(Yes I know that I can always mark the whole URL and then right-click and say "open as hyperlink", but I am more concerned
about recipient who are not as savvy.)

Thanks

lazy

Hello all when copying & pasting a URL / a link into the message editor using the "paste special" function "text only... NOT wordwrapped", the URL stays intact, but apparently Pegasus Mail does wrap the line after all upon sending the message. Thus, the recipient will get a URL with a hard-coded line break in it. What can I do to really make Pegasus Mail keep the pasted line intact? The current behavior really renders the "paste special... not wordwrapped" function useless. IIRC, this behavior is new to the more recent versions of the program. (Yes I know that I can always mark the whole URL and then right-click and say "open as hyperlink", but I am more concerned about recipient who are not as savvy.) Thanks lazy
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft