Community Discussions and Support
Comment on Pegasus Mail . . . WOW! ! !

I am still attempting to import my address book from my previous version of PMail v4.3 (I think).  Better yet is the fact I have full access to all of my e-mail accounts in just one copy of PMail.  You knew this was possible, I did not and even have the mail boxes from my old copy of PMail which is probably even better than having the address book.  Yes I am learning and WOW! is this a POWERFUL e-mail client or what?  I even have my Wife's account in the same access, how wonderful.

To: Mr. David Harris

When I find the funds there will be a contribution from this location.  On top of that I am changing my ISP for a higher speed connection at the end of this month, actually it will be starting the 1ST of October.  Will make all changes then, I hope I will have enough time to cover all of the Forums I am a member of, 19 so far along with my lists of e-mail buddies and my Wife's as well.

All I can say at this time is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, etceteras,

<p>I am still attempting to import my address book from my previous version of PMail v4.3 (I think).  Better yet is the fact I have full access to all of my e-mail accounts in just one copy of PMail.  You knew this was possible, I did not and even have the mail boxes from my old copy of PMail which is probably even better than having the address book.  Yes I am learning and WOW! is this a POWERFUL e-mail client or what?  I even have my Wife's account in the same access, how wonderful.</p><p>To: Mr. David Harris</p><p> When I find the funds there will be a contribution from this location.  On top of that I am changing my ISP for a higher speed connection at the end of this month, actually it will be starting the 1ST of October.  Will make all changes then, I hope I will have enough time to cover all of the Forums I am a member of, 19 so far along with my lists of e-mail buddies and my Wife's as well.</p><p> All I can say at this time is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, etceteras,  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft