Community Discussions and Support
How to disable MAPI?

I installed Pmail only to read old pmail messages. When I use a program using the mapi interface, Pmail is invoked. How can I disable Pmail mapi?

I installed Pmail only to read old pmail messages. When I use a program using the mapi interface, Pmail is invoked. How can I disable Pmail mapi?

Setting the default email app in your system to whatever program you want MAPI associated with should do it. Reboot after doing this.

You can then look at the Pegasus Mail entry in the "Set default by apps" list (if it is still there) to insure Pegasus Mail WSENDTO utility is not associated with any protocols.

Setting the default email app in your system to whatever program you want MAPI associated with should do it. Reboot after doing this. You can then look at the Pegasus Mail entry in the "Set default by apps" list (if it is still there) to insure Pegasus Mail WSENDTO utility is not associated with any protocols.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft