Announcements
Seeking new Mercury/32 testers

I am looking for four or five new testers to join the Mercury-32 beta testing team.

To be involved in testing requires the following commitments:

• You should have a secondary Windows system (any supported version of Windows will do - it does not have to be Windows Server Edition) where you can install development betas - betas where reliability suitable for production use cannot be guaranteed. Secondary systems only need to have light use - enough to allow specific changes or new features to be testedon demand.

• Once development proceeds to a pre-release stage, you should be willing to install Mercury in at least one production server with reasonable load. I will only ever advance to pre-release level when I am quite confident about the program's reliability, so this isn't as risky as you might be thinking, and previous reliable builds are always available for reinstall in the unlikely event that a problem does occur.

• You should be willing to subscribe to the Mercury beta testers mailing list, a private list for reports, brainstorming, advice and feedback. The list is not large or busy - ten to twenty messages a week would be about as busy as it gets.

My circumstances mean I cannot offer payment to testers, but I do provide free Mercury licenses to members of the test team on request.

If you are interested in taking part in the testing process, please contact me directly at my standard address, David.Harris@pmail.gen.nz.

Cheers!

-- David --

I am looking for four or five new testers to join the Mercury-32 beta testing team. To be involved in testing requires the following commitments: - You should have a secondary Windows system (any supported version of Windows will do - it does not have to be Windows Server Edition) where you can install development betas - betas where reliability suitable for production use cannot be guaranteed. Secondary systems only need to have light use - enough to allow specific changes or new features to be tested on demand. - Once development proceeds to a pre-release stage, you should be willing to install Mercury in at least one production server with reasonable load. I will only ever advance to pre-release level when I am quite confident about the program's reliability, so this isn't as risky as you might be thinking, and previous reliable builds are always available for reinstall in the unlikely event that a problem does occur. - You should be willing to subscribe to the Mercury beta testers mailing list, a private list for reports, brainstorming, advice and feedback. The list is not large or busy - ten to twenty messages a week would be about as busy as it gets. My circumstances mean I cannot offer payment to testers, but I do provide free Mercury licenses to members of the test team on request. If you are interested in taking part in the testing process, please contact me directly at my standard address, David.Harris@pmail.gen.nz. Cheers! -- David --
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft