Community Discussions and Support
For everyone who has IERenderer auto update check disabled, version 2.6.6.2 has just been released

A new version of IERenderer (v2.6.6.2) is available. I have not seen any reports of problems since its release.

A new version of IERenderer (v2.6.6.2) is available. I have not seen any reports of problems since its release.

I have not seen any reports of problems since its release.

I actually now about one myself which I simply forgot to take care of before release which will most probably only affect those copy/pasting non-ASCII contents (i.e. actually really containing non-ASCII characters like non-English European languages, e.g.) pre-converted (during clipboard processing) from HTML to plain text into the editor. So I'm going to release another update quite soon.

[quote="pid:54731, uid:28772"]I have not seen any reports of problems since its release.[/quote] I actually now about one myself which I simply forgot to take care of before release which will most probably only affect those copy/pasting non-ASCII contents (i.e. actually really containing non-ASCII characters like non-English European languages, e.g.) pre-converted (during clipboard processing) from HTML to plain text into the editor. So I'm going to release another update quite soon.
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft