Community Discussions and Support
Voluteers to test Pegasus Mail v4.81

I am looking for a few volunteers who use GMail to help me in the final testing of Pegasus Mail v4.81. The code is complete and working (apparently quite well) but too few of my standard test team use GMail for the testing to be comprehensive enough for release.

If you have a GMail account and would like to help me by testing that v4.81 works correctly for you, please mail me directly at my main address, David.Harris@pmail.gen.nz and I'll send you a link to the pre-release installer.

For now, I am only looking for people who can help by testing the GMail code - please do not contact me if your interest is in other parts of the program. Once a few more people have tested and confirmed the GMail OAUTH code, I will release v4.81, which has otherwise been stable and ready for release for some time.

I am conscious that this process has taken an inordinately long time, and has stalled other development paths while it was going on. I am actively considering opening up a wider range of public betas going forward, and will be looking for volunteers to join the dedicated testing team in the next few days.

Cheers!

-- David --

I am looking for a few volunteers who use GMail to help me in the final testing of Pegasus Mail v4.81. The code is complete and working (apparently quite well) but too few of my standard test team use GMail for the testing to be comprehensive enough for release. If you have a GMail account and would like to help me by testing that v4.81 works correctly for you, please mail me directly at my main address, David.Harris@pmail.gen.nz and I'll send you a link to the pre-release installer. For now, I am only looking for people who can help by testing the GMail code - please do not contact me if your interest is in other parts of the program. Once a few more people have tested and confirmed the GMail OAUTH code, I will release v4.81, which has otherwise been stable and ready for release for some time. I am conscious that this process has taken an inordinately long time, and has stalled other development paths while it was going on. I am actively considering opening up a wider range of public betas going forward, and will be looking for volunteers to join the dedicated testing team in the next few days. Cheers! -- David --
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft