Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Minor Grouped view bug

I've noticed a very minor bug with respect to Grouped views (in 4.80): Ctrl+Shift+0 doesn't work for me to turn off Grouped views. It's the only Ctrl+Shift number that doesn't seem to work.

This is not a serious problem, because one can turn it off via the Folder tab --> Grouped view --> None. But I thought I'd pass it along for a fix in some future version, as I appreciate how hard you folks work to keep improving Pegasus!

Cheers,
Craig

I've noticed a very minor bug with respect to Grouped views (in 4.80): Ctrl+Shift+0 doesn't work for me to turn off Grouped views. It's the only Ctrl+Shift number that doesn't seem to work. This is not a serious problem, because one can turn it off via the Folder tab --> Grouped view --> None. But I thought I'd pass it along for a fix in some future version, as I appreciate how hard you folks work to keep improving Pegasus! Cheers, Craig

I've noticed a very minor bug with respect to Grouped views (in 4.80): Ctrl+Shift+0 doesn't work for me to turn off Grouped views. It's the only Ctrl+Shift number that doesn't seem to work.

Confirmed.

[quote="pid:54876, uid:37705"]I've noticed a very minor bug with respect to Grouped views (in 4.80): Ctrl+Shift+0 doesn't work for me to turn off Grouped views. It's the only Ctrl+Shift number that doesn't seem to work.[/quote] Confirmed.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft