Announcements
WinPMail v4.81 public beta re-released

Pegasus Mail v4.81 with Gmail OAUTH2 support has been re-released on the main pmail.com web site.

I've refactored the code to make the transition to OAUTH2-based Gmail easier for existing users - the program now upgrades existing Gmail definitions instead of deleting and recreating them, meaning that any existing settings and caches are preserved.

If you previously downloaded the first v4.81 public beta, you almost certainly don't need to download this one - all the changes are in the Gmail OAUTH2 migration process, which you have presumably already done.

I expect to make an unrestricted release of v4.81 sometime around the middle of February.

Cheers!
-- David --

Pegasus Mail v4.81 with Gmail OAUTH2 support has been re-released on the main pmail.com web site. I've refactored the code to make the transition to OAUTH2-based Gmail easier for existing users - the program now upgrades existing Gmail definitions instead of deleting and recreating them, meaning that any existing settings and caches are preserved. If you previously downloaded the first v4.81 public beta, you almost certainly don't need to download this one - all the changes are in the Gmail OAUTH2 migration process, which you have presumably already done. I expect to make an unrestricted release of v4.81 sometime around the middle of February. Cheers! -- David --
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft