Site Feedback
email notifications

Hello All,

I am new to our community forum and to Codoforum.
In regards to notifications, I have set mine to email and noticed this morning/afternoon that the notification for a reply post came in 4 hours later as the post was submitted.

I am not looking at the time shown on the forum, I was looking at my email log and had looked already 4 hours earlier at the reply post.

Is this the way it is, or was there something else maybe ? Or am I the only one ? smile

Just wanted to give a "heads up".

Johannes

Hello All, I am new to our community forum and to Codoforum. In regards to notifications, I have set mine to email and noticed this morning/afternoon that the notification for a reply post came in 4 hours later as the post was submitted. I am not looking at the time shown on the forum, I was looking at my email log and had looked already 4 hours earlier at the reply post. Is this the way it is, or was there something else maybe ? Or am I the only one ? ;) Just wanted to give a "heads up". Johannes

Long delay in notifications is normal although 4 hours is beyond the norm for me. Mine is around 3 hours.

Long delay in notifications is normal although 4 hours is beyond the norm for me. Mine is around 3 hours.
edited Feb 8 '23 at 11:35 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft