Site Feedback

I am new here and I don't want to be rude or too much demanding. smile

As we have quite a few subforums, does the forum have a possibility to get new posts in each of the forum/subforums get marked in some way ? The count of topics is shown, it's interesting but not helpful.

What I am envision is, to have a mark of some kind next to each forum listed on the right side. This way, the user would know where new posts are submitted and one does not have to look through all of the forums for new posts.

Would make live easier. smile

Johannes

I am new here and I don't want to be rude or too much demanding. :S As we have quite a few subforums, does the forum have a possibility to get new posts in each of the forum/subforums get marked in some way ? The count of topics is shown, it's interesting but not helpful. What I am envision is, to have a mark of some kind next to each forum listed on the right side. This way, the user would know where new posts are submitted and one does not have to look through all of the forums for new posts. Would make live easier. :) Johannes
edited Feb 8 '23 at 8:49 pm

This was one of my first questions too. Unfortunately, the only source to see new posts is the notifications list (the blue bell icon upper right). It is clunky, opening each item in a new window. I don't know what notification level you need set in order for a new posts in that category or discussion to show up there.

This was one of my first questions too. Unfortunately, the only source to see new posts is the notifications list (the blue bell icon upper right). It is clunky, opening each item in a new window. I don't know what notification level you need set in order for a new posts in that category or discussion to show up there.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft