Community Discussions and Support
IERenderer error when using preview pane for the first time in session

Dear Helpers
Since a while - already before I installed the newest version of IERenderer (2.6.6.5) I have this strange happening, when I want to use the preview pane (for the first time in a Pegasus session):

• when touching the scroll bar
  • when touching the text

The message text always is the same.

Any ideas for t he reason - or even remedy?

Dear Helpers Since a while - already before I installed the newest version of IERenderer (2.6.6.5) I have this strange happening, when I want to use the preview pane (for the first time in a Pegasus session): - when touching the scroll bar - when touching the text [Pegasus-IERenderer.png](https://daube.ch/zz_tests/Pegasus-IERenderer.png) The message text always is the same. Any ideas for t he reason - or even remedy?

Any ideas for t he reason - or even remedy?

Most likely a focus issue, I may already have fixed this in my current development version but I'm not sure since it only occured on any of my system's very randomly and I could never trace it back to any particular screnario like you can. Other's have reported it as well.

I'm currently reluctant to release my update since it contains a major rewrite of the image download implementation due to the need for applying safer connection handling and PM 4.81 being already in pre-release testing for providing the new GMail authentication algorithm which I don't want to cause another delay for.

If you would be willing to get an IER test version please let me know (which Windows version are you using?).

[quote="pid:55070, uid:3311"]Any ideas for t he reason - or even remedy?[/quote] Most likely a focus issue, I may already have fixed this in my current development version but I'm not sure since it only occured on any of my system's very randomly and I could never trace it back to any particular screnario like you can. Other's have reported it as well. I'm currently reluctant to release my update since it contains a major rewrite of the image download implementation due to the need for applying safer connection handling and PM 4.81 being already in pre-release testing for providing the new GMail authentication algorithm which I don't want to cause another delay for. If you would be willing to get an IER test version please let me know (which Windows version are you using?).
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

Thank You Michael!
Since this is only an annoyance (as I know now), no hurry needed to fix...

Thank You Michael! Since this is only an annoyance (as I know now), no hurry needed to fix...
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft