Community Discussions and Support
Sending a doc-file from within Word

[quote user="Depover"]In MSWord it is possible to send an open doc-file as attachment in a mailmessage. With Outlook-express everything works well. The mailmessage opens with the doc-file in attachment. When I try to do the same with Pegasusmail, Pegasus opens but doesn't create a new mail message and Word hangs. Can anyone help me with this problem?[/quote]

Pegasus Mail needs exclusie acces to any file it needs to attach. So you have to close the doc document first before being able to use it in Pegasus Mail. Not sure why word would hang though.....

Pegasus Mail will warn you when it cannot send the attachment.

<p>[quote user="Depover"]In MSWord it is possible to send an open doc-file as attachment in a mailmessage. With Outlook-express everything works well. The mailmessage opens with the doc-file in attachment. When I try to do the same with Pegasusmail, Pegasus opens but doesn't create a new mail message and Word hangs. Can anyone help me with this problem?[/quote]</p><p>Pegasus Mail needs exclusie acces to any file it needs to attach. So you have to close the doc document first before being able to use it in Pegasus Mail. Not sure why word would hang though.....</p><p>Pegasus Mail will warn you when it cannot send the attachment.</p><p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

In MSWord it is possible to send an open doc-file as attachment in a mailmessage. With Outlook-express everything works well. The mailmessage opens with the doc-file in attachment. When I try to do the same with Pegasusmail, Pegasus opens but doesn't create a new mail message and Word hangs. Can anyone help me with this problem?

In MSWord it is possible to send an open doc-file as attachment in a mailmessage. With Outlook-express everything works well. The mailmessage opens with the doc-file in attachment. When I try to do the same with Pegasusmail, Pegasus opens but doesn't create a new mail message and Word hangs. Can anyone help me with this problem?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft