Community Discussions and Support
Question

Hello again my friends
Recently i noticed when i send long items (attachments) or receive long items I will sometimes receive an error message stating the socket has timed out, Wondering what I have to do to extend the timing besides trying to shorten

Thanks in advance

Hello again my friends Recently i noticed when i send long items (attachments) or receive long items I will sometimes receive an error message stating the socket has timed out, Wondering what I have to do to extend the timing besides trying to shorten Thanks in advance

Default timeout settings are 30 seconds. I have mine set at 120. Follow these steps to increase timeout.

Tools > Internet options > General tab: Set default timeout to 120

Edit your POP3 and SMTP host configurations and set their timeout to 0. They will then use the default 120 setting.

Default timeout settings are 30 seconds. I have mine set at 120. Follow these steps to increase timeout. Tools > Internet options > General tab: Set default timeout to 120 Edit your POP3 and SMTP host configurations and set their timeout to 0. They will then use the default 120 setting.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft