Community Discussions and Support
New mail - pop-up message

The PMail New Mail pop-up used to give the number of new mails downloaded. Now it gives the total number of messages in the New Mail Folder smile How do I get it back to number of new mails downloaded?

The PMail New Mail pop-up used to give the number of new mails downloaded. Now it gives the total number of messages in the New Mail Folder :( How do I get it back to number of new mails downloaded?

Christopher Whitmey WinPMail version: Version 4.80.1028, Jan 16 2022, build ID 1028 Windows 11 Home Browser Firefox latest

Think you mean the System Message Window.
Windows/System Messages at top.

Under Options / Reporting and loging at bottom is option to check.
Check Show system messages after applying rules.

It will shows info on messages and were moved by rules.
Might be the window got moved off viewable entry, so might want to do windows tile. Also, if you have windows maximize it may end up being behind window.

Think you mean the System Message Window. Windows/System Messages at top. Under Options / Reporting and loging at bottom is option to check. Check Show system messages after applying rules. It will shows info on messages and were moved by rules. Might be the window got moved off viewable entry, so might want to do windows tile. Also, if you have windows maximize it may end up being behind window.

mikes@guam.net

Christopher, are you talking about the telltale window?
640b4332ecd69

If so, I don't know of a way to change it from showing just the number that were retrieved, let alone change it back.
Suggest a restart if you haven't since it started happening.

Christopher, are you talking about the telltale window? ![640b4332ecd69](serve/attachment&path=640b4332ecd69) If so, I don't know of a way to change it from showing just the number that were retrieved, let alone change it back. Suggest a restart if you haven't since it started happening.

Found it. Clicking on the quantity in the telltale window will toggle it between new and total. So, in my image example, clicking the "2 new" will toggle that window to "16 total".

Found it. Clicking on the quantity in the telltale window will toggle it between new and total. So, in my image example, clicking the "2 new" will toggle that window to "16 total".

Thanks for your responses. Especially Brian's last one. That works - just done it! smile

Thanks for your responses. Especially Brian's last one. That works - just done it! :)

Christopher Whitmey WinPMail version: Version 4.80.1028, Jan 16 2022, build ID 1028 Windows 11 Home Browser Firefox latest

edited Mar 11 '23 at 11:10 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft