Community Discussions and Support
Network Protocol in v4.52

Hi, yep thats it, sorry typo from my end.  So not needed on Windows then.

<P>Hi, yep thats it, sorry typo from my end.  So not needed on Windows then.</P>

Hi

Upgraded from 4.01b to v4.52 (went well, no problems) noticed a new menu called "Network Protocol" which is greyed out, not in v4.01b, so whats this?  Its under the Configuration menu....

<P>Hi Upgraded from 4.01b to v4.52 (went well, no problems) noticed a new menu called "Network Protocol" which is greyed out, not in v4.01b, so whats this?  Its under the Configuration menu....</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>

You mean "Network support"? That's some special settings for Novell:

Mercury supports Local Area Network architectures such as Novell NetWare via a system of plugin modules that give it access to the services offered by the Network. 
/Rolf 
<p>You mean "Network support"? That's some special settings for Novell:</p><blockquote><i>Mercury supports Local Area Network architectures such as Novell NetWare via a system of plugin modules that give it access to the services offered by the Network.</i> </blockquote>/Rolf 
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft