Community Discussions and Support
Pegasus Mail 4.80 will not minimize if a message is open

Just within the past few days - if I have an email message open (inbox is open all the time) Pegasus will not Minimize (clicking the "-" in the upper right). The screen just flashes and returns. If I close the message - it minimizes fine. (( Windows 11 )).

Just within the past few days - if I have an email message open (inbox is open all the time) Pegasus will not Minimize (clicking the "-" in the upper right). The screen just flashes and returns. If I close the message - it minimizes fine. (( Windows 11 )).

It is happening in Win10 too. Disabling IER fixes it. @mbarnhard, what version of IERenderer are you running? I am on the latest (v2.7.0.2).

I have not tried downgrading IER.

Edit: I have now identified that the problem appears to have started with IER v2.7.0.1. Main PMail window minimization works fine with IER 2.7.0.0. I hope this gives Michael a starting point for troubleshooting.

Thanks for posting about this @mbarnhard. I am surprised that it hadn't been reported sooner.

It is happening in Win10 too. Disabling IER fixes it. @mbarnhard, what version of IERenderer are you running? I am on the latest (v2.7.0.2). I have not tried downgrading IER. Edit: I have now identified that the problem appears to have started with IER v2.7.0.1. Main PMail window minimization works fine with IER 2.7.0.0. I hope this gives Michael a starting point for troubleshooting. Thanks for posting about this @mbarnhard. I am surprised that it hadn't been reported sooner.
edited Mar 24 '23 at 2:47 pm

BTW, this problem only happens when viewing an HTML message, or the HTML version. I does not occur when viewing plain text.

BTW, this problem only happens when viewing an HTML message, or the HTML version. I does not occur when viewing plain text.

I am also running 2.7.0.2 -- I will try downgrading the version. Thanks

I am also running 2.7.0.2 -- I will try downgrading the version. Thanks

Just downgraded to 2.6.6.5 and the Minimize with an email open works again.

I'm just working on a proper fix for the latest version, going back shouldn't be the solution ...

[quote="pid:55211, uid:5571"]Just downgraded to 2.6.6.5 and the Minimize with an email open works again.[/quote] I'm just working on a proper fix for the latest version, going back shouldn't be the solution ...
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

Michael -- Thank you. I will look for the new version.

Mark

Michael -- Thank you. I will look for the new version. Mark

Michael dropped 2.7.0.3 -- It seems to have fixed the minimize problem. Thanks Michael.

Michael dropped 2.7.0.3 -- It seems to have fixed the minimize problem. Thanks Michael.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft