Community Discussions and Support
Reply to message - original message has a blue background?

Hello the Forum,
I have an odd issue that has recently arisen, it only happens some of the time apparently for specific messages only. Sometimes, and for certain emails received, when I click Reply and have the option ticked "For replies to HTML, preserve original's format", the original message in my reply is shown with a blue background.
I get around this "blueness" by disabling the afore-mentioned option, so it's not a huge problem, but I'd like to know if it's only me (does anyone else see this happening?) and why it happens...
Any advice most welcome!
Thanks - and best wishes,
Satch

Hello the Forum, I have an odd issue that has recently arisen, it only happens some of the time apparently for specific messages only. Sometimes, and for certain emails received, when I click Reply and have the option ticked "For replies to HTML, preserve original's format", the original message in my reply is shown with a blue background. I get around this "blueness" by disabling the afore-mentioned option, so it's not a huge problem, but I'd like to know if it's only me (does anyone else see this happening?) and why it happens... Any advice most welcome! Thanks - and best wishes, Satch

You're not the only one, I believe I've fixed it but since I can't reliably duplicate it and only have theoretical idea what might cause it I can't tell for sure.

You're not the only one, I believe I've fixed it but since I can't reliably duplicate it and only have theoretical idea what might cause it I can't tell for sure.
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
edited Mar 28 '23 at 3:19 pm

Thanks for the reply Michael, nice to know I am not alone smile

Any advice on how you might have fixed it, if it's a local setting?

Thanks for the reply Michael, nice to know I am not alone :) Any advice on how you might have fixed it, if it's a local setting?

Any advice on how you might have fixed it, if it's a local setting?

No, it isn't, it requires an IER update which is being prepared.

[quote="pid:55234, uid:37676"]Any advice on how you might have fixed it, if it's a local setting?[/quote] No, it isn't, it requires an IER update which is being prepared.
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft