Community Discussions and Support
Preview pane not showing

Hello - got one user who I think has been mucking about with Pegasus window sizing & now we can't see the preview pane for highlighted messages - is there an ini file or something similar I can configure to default?
Thanks for reading!
G

Hello - got one user who I think has been mucking about with Pegasus window sizing & now we can't see the preview pane for highlighted messages - is there an ini file or something similar I can configure to default? Thanks for reading! G

What happens if you click on Windows tab and then cascade?

What happens if you click on Windows tab and then cascade?

mikes@guam.net

If this is happening in Preview mode (the three pane window with message preview at lower right), then the only way to hide the preview pane is to have resized it by pulling its bottom up so that the preview pane is no longer visible. I think that condition would be obvious and intuitive to fix so I may be misunderstanding the preview pane that you are talking about. The two others that come to mind are the lower pane in a message reader window and the attachment preview pane. Please clarify.

FWIW, STATE.PMJ is the file that holds window settings. It holds a lot of other information too so a discard/rebuild is not advised without understanding the ramifications of doing so.

If this is happening in Preview mode (the three pane window with message preview at lower right), then the only way to hide the preview pane is to have resized it by pulling its bottom up so that the preview pane is no longer visible. I think that condition would be obvious and intuitive to fix so I may be misunderstanding the preview pane that you are talking about. The two others that come to mind are the lower pane in a message reader window and the attachment preview pane. Please clarify. FWIW, STATE.PMJ is the file that holds window settings. It holds a lot of other information too so a discard/rebuild is not advised without understanding the ramifications of doing so.

Thanks for the input chaps...cascade was tried...nothing going on there...I'll report back when I can access this guy's account!
G

Thanks for the input chaps...cascade was tried...nothing going on there...I'll report back when I can access this guy's account! G
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft