Community Discussions and Support
switch pmail to MS exchange settings?

Further follow up:
The forwarding of all email of one address from MSO365 is achieved on the MSO365 side via Admin panel, not in user's settings or on cPanel like other forwards. That Admin panel will vary by host, so hard to advise specifically for all.

On GoDaddy:

• Pretty sure it needs to be the Admin doing it, but as I am the Admin on only one account I can't verify
  • Select "Manage" on the user email you wish to forward.
  • Select "Forwarding"
  • Put in the new email address to forward to.

Should do it, unless... you get an error about "can't forward to that email address" which is likely since MSO365 is a real hard-ass on spoof spam forwards and the default is to let MSO365 decide what you want for your own good. If that is the case:

• Be logged in and go to to security.microsoft.com/antispam
  • Select "Anti-spam Policy Outbound"
  • In the pop-up, make sure "Automatic forwarding" is set to "On - Forwarding is enabled" (NOT "Automatic")

Kudos to John Krueger at GoDaddy support (to whom, after much testing on my part, IMO ALL their tech calls should go.)

Further follow up: The forwarding of all email of one address from MSO365 is achieved on the MSO365 side via Admin panel, not in user's settings or on cPanel like other forwards. That Admin panel will vary by host, so hard to advise specifically for all. On GoDaddy: - Pretty sure it needs to be the Admin doing it, but as I am the Admin on only one account I can't verify - Select "Manage" on the user email you wish to forward. - Select "Forwarding" - Put in the new email address to forward to. Should do it, unless... you get an error about "can't forward to that email address" which is likely since MSO365 is a real hard-ass on spoof spam forwards and the default is to let MSO365 decide what you want for your own good. If that is the case: - Be logged in and go to to security.microsoft.com/antispam - Select "Anti-spam Policy Outbound" - In the pop-up, make sure "Automatic forwarding" is set to "On - Forwarding is enabled" (NOT "Automatic") Kudos to John Krueger at GoDaddy support (to whom, after much testing on my part, IMO ALL their tech calls should go.)
edited Jun 15 '23 at 8:50 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft