Pegasus Mail Suggestions
64 Bit Pegasus Mail

I saw somewhere that David was not going to upgrade Pegasus Mail to 64 bit. Most all new programs/apps are 64 bit. The way Pegasus handles folders that grow to a couple of gigabytes in a very awkward way - it just starts giving an error that the file size is too big without any solve. Then the user has to figure out how to fix the problem themselves which is basically rename the physical file and not use it anymore. I typically have this problem with spam folders. 64 bit would solve a lot of this problem as file sizes can be larger than 2gb or 4gb on an appropriate file system. Bring Pegasus into the modern world. I doubt we will have any problems with folder sizes when you can store an exabyte with GPT file system.

I saw somewhere that David was not going to upgrade Pegasus Mail to 64 bit. Most all new programs/apps are 64 bit. The way Pegasus handles folders that grow to a couple of gigabytes in a very awkward way - it just starts giving an error that the file size is too big without any solve. Then the user has to figure out how to fix the problem themselves which is basically rename the physical file and not use it anymore. I typically have this problem with spam folders. 64 bit would solve a lot of this problem as file sizes can be larger than 2gb or 4gb on an appropriate file system. Bring Pegasus into the modern world. I doubt we will have any problems with folder sizes when you can store an exabyte with GPT file system.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft