Community Discussions and Support
Filter-action: Highlight the message

Hi,
I have set mercury to save PDF-attachments from e-mails. Now Mercury should "Highlight" this e-mail in colour red. Unfortunately, the function is not executed.

If I use the Filter-action "Add a header to the message" (X-PMFLAGS: 128 1), the e-mail is displayed in red, but unfortunately the formatting does not fit for some emails.
Is there a way to insert X-PMFLAGS: without formatting the email?

6487a2f6a8a95

Hi, I have set mercury to save PDF-attachments from e-mails. Now Mercury should "Highlight" this e-mail in colour red. Unfortunately, the function is not executed. If I use the Filter-action "Add a header to the message" (X-PMFLAGS: 128 1), the e-mail is displayed in red, but unfortunately the formatting does not fit for some emails. Is there a way to insert X-PMFLAGS: without formatting the email? ![6487a2f6a8a95](serve/attachment&path=6487a2f6a8a95)

I saw that this question has not received any responses so I am posting with my thoughts. First, I assume that the intent of the red color is to call attention to the fact that a pdf attachment was saved. I have been away from Mercury too long to remember all of the filter actions so let me describe how I handled .zip attachments for my company.

I blocked all .zip attachments by using a filter to save them as a file and remove them from the email. To notify the employee, I used another filter to add a text fragrant to the message that said something like "A .zip file has been removed from this message. Contact the IT department for its review and release."

I saw that this question has not received any responses so I am posting with my thoughts. First, I assume that the intent of the red color is to call attention to the fact that a pdf attachment was saved. I have been away from Mercury too long to remember all of the filter actions so let me describe how I handled .zip attachments for my company. I blocked all .zip attachments by using a filter to save them as a file and remove them from the email. To notify the employee, I used another filter to add a text fragrant to the message that said something like "A .zip file has been removed from this message. Contact the IT department for its review and release."
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft