Community Discussions and Support
Delivery Failure

Over the last three weeks, I have been getting the following error message for emails that have been bounced;-

"Delivery has failed on the enclosed message for the following
reasons reported either by the mail delivery system on the mail
relay host or by the local TCP/IP transport module:

550-We're sorry, but we can't send your email. Either the subject matter, a
link, or an attachment potentially contains

Your original mail message follows:

X-PM-Identity: <Default>

If anybody can offer an explanation or reason, that I am getting this message, I would be eternally grateful.

David Tarbox-Cooper (aka DavidTC44)

Over the last three weeks, I have been getting the following error message for emails that have been bounced;- &quot;Delivery has failed on the enclosed message for the following reasons reported either by the mail delivery system on the mail relay host or by the local TCP/IP transport module: 550-We&#039;re sorry, but we can&#039;t send your email. Either the subject matter, a link, or an attachment potentially contains Your original mail message follows: -------------------------------------------------------- X-PM-Identity: &lt;Default&gt; From: &quot;David T-C.&quot; &lt;DavidTC2@btinternet.com&gt;&quot; If anybody can offer an explanation or reason, that I am getting this message, I would be eternally grateful. David Tarbox-Cooper (aka DavidTC44)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft