Community Discussions and Support
Blank line in disclaimer

Oooops - in my excitement after noticing this new feature I missed the html file....

Thanks, Gordon

<P>Oooops - in my excitement after noticing this new feature I missed the html file....</P> <P> Thanks, Gordon</P>

Hi All,

I have produced a text file for use as a disclaimer using the filter rule in 4.52.

I have started it with a line of underscores and then left a line space before the text. However the line space does not occur in html mail, at least as shown in Outlook 2003.

Can anyone say what causes this and if there is a remedy?

Cheers, Gordon 

<P>Hi All,</P> <P>I have produced a text file for use as a disclaimer using the filter rule in 4.52.</P> <P>I have started it with a line of underscores and then left a line space before the text. However the line space does not occur in html mail, at least as shown in Outlook 2003.</P> <P>Can anyone say what causes this and if there is a remedy?</P> <P>Cheers, Gordon </P>

Did you provide a separate .HTM version of the file for HTML messages as suggested in the Mercury help? You may need to use proper HTML tags (<BR> and so on) to get it to look the way you want.

/Rolf

&lt;p&gt;Did you provide a separate .HTM version of the file for HTML messages as suggested in the Mercury help? You may need to use proper HTML tags ( and so on) to get it to look the way you want.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;/Rolf &amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft