Community Discussions and Support
Problem check

Don't know if this is the correct spot but I'm wondering if Pegasus has a location to check on problems. Sounds goofy but recently I'm getting messages I cannot read...messags from Spectrum AND the USPS regarding packages for example most of the mail come through but a few like mentioned....every time i try to open I get the following.

"Pegasus Mail for Windows has stopped working"

A problem caused the program to stop working corresctly
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution
is available.

says I will be notified but I never am so I'm wondering if there is a way to find out what the problem actually is so I can correct. As mentioned it happens only on a few

Don't know if this is the correct spot but I'm wondering if Pegasus has a location to check on problems. Sounds goofy but recently I'm getting messages I cannot read...messags from Spectrum AND the USPS regarding packages for example most of the mail come through but a few like mentioned....every time i try to open I get the following. "Pegasus Mail for Windows has stopped working" A problem caused the program to stop working corresctly Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. says I will be notified but I never am so I'm wondering if there is a way to find out what the problem actually is so I can correct. As mentioned it happens only on a few

Please forward a sample message to <beta-reports [at] pmail.gen.nz>: Select it doing a right click onto it in its folder (which prevents it from being opened and crash even in preview mode), then click the forward folder toolbar button and select "Start a new message with the messages attached" in the forward options dialog coming up (don't "bounce" since it might be blocked by certain providers!). If I can duplicate it I might be able to fix it.

PS: Do you have IER already updated to its most recent version 2.7.1.1 (see link in my signature for its download page)?

Please forward a sample message to &lt;beta-reports [at] pmail.gen.nz&gt;: Select it doing a _right_ click onto it in its folder (which prevents it from being opened and crash even in preview mode), then click the forward folder toolbar button and select &quot;Start a new message with the messages attached&quot; in the forward options dialog coming up (don&#039;t &quot;bounce&quot; since it might be blocked by certain providers!). If I can duplicate it I might be able to fix it. PS: Do you have IER already updated to its most recent version 2.7.1.1 (see link in my signature for its download page)?
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
edited Jul 22 '23 at 12:03 am

Any news on your issue, Mr -ix-? Did you encounter further crashes? Can you provide a sample message for us to fix it if so? Do you need additional advice?

Any news on your issue, Mr -ix-? Did you encounter further crashes? Can you provide a sample message for us to fix it if so? Do you need additional advice?
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

Hi,

I remember some day I also have this issue something like that...I discover I can read plain text email but HTML cannot.

So, I think it maybe cache something issue then I open and check IERenderer's config, I discover the path "Cache-path" setting is not correct.

PMmail/IER return to normal after I correct mistakes.

I hope it can fix your issue.

Regards,
Buyer

Hi, I remember some day I also have this issue something like that...I discover I can read plain text email but HTML cannot. So, I think it maybe cache something issue then I open and check IERenderer&#039;s config, I discover the path &quot;Cache-path&quot; setting is not correct. PMmail/IER return to normal after I correct mistakes. I hope it can fix your issue. Regards, Buyer
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft