Community Discussions and Support
Pegasus just disappears

[quote user="James Plummer"]

In the middle of writing an email, PEGASUS just  disappears, and that will happen 2 or 3 times right after each other.

I redownloaded and re-installed to the same effect.

I have been using PEGASUS for over 10 years, and would hate to have to give it up, can anyone help me. I mistakenly wrote to David some months ago, but was ignored, but the problem is still there.

James plummer

Toronto

wulston9@sympatico.ca

wulston9@primus.ca

[/quote]

Any time Pegasus mail "just disappears" then that's the OS shutting down Pegasus Mail because it was talking to something else when it crashed and the OS needs to shut down everything it was talking to to restore order in the system.  This happened in the past with a broken Adobe Reader v7 when WinPMail was trying to attach files to messages.

We really need a lot more specifics here about your system and some sort of detail as to what is happening when it goes away.  Running anything special in the background? 

[quote user="James Plummer"]<p>In the middle of writing an email, PEGASUS just  disappears, and that will happen 2 or 3 times right after each other.</p> <p>I redownloaded and re-installed to the same effect.</p> <p>I have been using PEGASUS for over 10 years, and would hate to have to give it up, can anyone help me. I mistakenly wrote to David some months ago, but was ignored, but the problem is still there.</p> <p mce_keep="true"> </p> <p>James plummer</p> <p>Toronto</p> <p><a href="mailto:wulston9@sympatico.ca" mce_href="mailto:wulston9@sympatico.ca">wulston9@sympatico.ca</a></p> <p><a href="mailto:wulston9@primus.ca" mce_href="mailto:wulston9@primus.ca">wulston9@primus.ca</a></p> <p mce_keep="true"> </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Any time Pegasus mail "just disappears" then that's the OS shutting down Pegasus Mail because it was talking to something else when it crashed and the OS needs to shut down everything it was talking to to restore order in the system.  This happened in the past with a broken Adobe Reader v7 when WinPMail was trying to attach files to messages.</p><p>We really need a lot more specifics here about your system and some sort of detail as to what is happening when it goes away.  Running anything special in the background?   </p>

In the middle of writing an email, PEGASUS just  disappears, and that will happen 2 or 3 times right after each other.

I redownloaded and re-installed to the same effect.

I have been using PEGASUS for over 10 years, and would hate to have to give it up, can anyone help me. I mistakenly wrote to David some months ago, but was ignored, but the problem is still there.

James plummer

Toronto

wulston9@sympatico.ca

wulston9@primus.ca

<P>In the middle of writing an email, PEGASUS just  disappears, and that will happen 2 or 3 times right after each other.</P> <P>I redownloaded and re-installed to the same effect.</P> <P>I have been using PEGASUS for over 10 years, and would hate to have to give it up, can anyone help me. I mistakenly wrote to David some months ago, but was ignored, but the problem is still there.</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>James plummer</P> <P>Toronto</P> <P><A href="mailto:wulston9@sympatico.ca">wulston9@sympatico.ca</A></P> <P><A href="mailto:wulston9@primus.ca">wulston9@primus.ca</A></P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft