Community Discussions and Support
List of attachments in sent messages missing / IERenderer?

Today one of my users reported that the plain text line with the list of attachments, added by Pmail to all copy-to-self mails, is missing. I checked it with my account and indeed, for all sent mails this added plain text line is missing.
I've only updated IERenderer in last week. Could it depend on it?

Today one of my users reported that the plain text line with the list of attachments, added by Pmail to all copy-to-self mails, is missing. I checked it with my account and indeed, for all sent mails this added plain text line is missing. I've only updated IERenderer in last week. Could it depend on it?

Hi Joerg. There is a lengthy discussion about this on the PM-Win listserv list. It is indeed caused by IER. The attachment info is displayed in plain text copyself messages but not in formatted ones. I can be seen in the raw view. Michael is aware of it.

Hi Joerg. There is a lengthy discussion about this on the PM-Win listserv list. It is indeed caused by IER. The attachment info is displayed in plain text copyself messages but not in formatted ones. I can be seen in the raw view. Michael is aware of it.

Thanks a lot Brian. Since I'm not reading the PM listserv I'm not aware of it. In that case I will downgrade IERenderer to the previous version until this is fixed.

Thanks a lot Brian. Since I'm not reading the PM listserv I'm not aware of it. In that case I will downgrade IERenderer to the previous version until this is fixed.

There's now a workaround available in IER 2.7.1.4 , the fix can only be implemented by David Harris.

There's now a workaround available in [IER 2.7.1.4](https://www.pmpgp.de/renderer/History.htm#Version_2.7.1.4) , the fix can only be implemented by David Harris.
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft