Community Discussions and Support
If you have Express vpn and comcast and are using Pmail

Recently the Comcast mail servers have proven to be quite the issue but I have found a workaround

If you have express VPN and Pegasus Mail you occasionally get unable to connect authenticate and other VS messages back from our buddies at Comcast and I have traced the majority of the issue to the default settings in the VPN client to get a proper connection to their email servers you must set TCP in the client list otherwise you will not get a reliable connection to their servers

since ice spent a bunch of time troubleshooting this I wanted to pass on my experience and what seemed to be the best fix

Please excuse the grammar and spelling this is a speech to text program and wireless sometimes makes errors it still better than my typing

Recently the Comcast mail servers have proven to be quite the issue but I have found a workaround If you have express VPN and Pegasus Mail you occasionally get unable to connect authenticate and other VS messages back from our buddies at Comcast and I have traced the majority of the issue to the default settings in the VPN client to get a proper connection to their email servers you must set TCP in the client list otherwise you will not get a reliable connection to their servers since ice spent a bunch of time troubleshooting this I wanted to pass on my experience and what seemed to be the best fix Please excuse the grammar and spelling this is a speech to text program and wireless sometimes makes errors it still better than my typing
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft