Community Discussions and Support
Outgoing Message Line Length will not change from Tools menu

When I go to type a new email the line length is 28 characters even though I set it in tools to 74. It doesn't matter what number of characters I set as a line length, it defaults to 28 characters. How can I fix this?

When I go to type a new email the line length is 28 characters even though I set it in tools to 74. It doesn't matter what number of characters I set as a line length, it defaults to 28 characters. How can I fix this?

My first thoughts...

• The character length setting is Identity specific. Could you be changing the setting in a different Identity?
  • Modifications to the character length setting will not apply to any open message composition windows, only to new ones.

My first thoughts... - The character length setting is Identity specific. Could you be changing the setting in a different Identity? - Modifications to the character length setting will not apply to any open message composition windows, only to new ones.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft