Community Discussions and Support
Questions 2

I have somewhat an unorthodox question directed to Brian Fluet and wondered if he could contact me privately. No offense to anyone else but if I remember he also has Spectrum and I have questions regarding their specifications for set up as what they are suggesting as far as any credentials do not seem to be working. I would like to ask other questions

Thank you friends

I have somewhat an unorthodox question directed to Brian Fluet and wondered if he could contact me privately. No offense to anyone else but if I remember he also has Spectrum and I have questions regarding their specifications for set up as what they are suggesting as far as any credentials do not seem to be working. I would like to ask other questions Thank you friends

This forum doesn't have private message capability so contacting you directly is a problem.

My Spectrum account is an rr.com domain going back to the days of Time Warner Cable. Its receiving (POP3) server is a carolina.rr.com domain so probably wouldn't work for you although you may only need help with sending based on your last post. That server is a twc.com server. If that is what you are using then the settings below may work for you otherwise you may need to be using a charter.com server. If nothing below looks familiar that contact Spectrum and ask for POP3 and SMTP configuration details.

Server: mail.twc.com
Port: 587
Security: ViaSTARTTLS
Authentication :
Username: your full email address (eg: name@domain.com)
Password: your new password (you changed it, right?)
I use the "Login to the SMTP server using the following details:" option.

This forum doesn't have private message capability so contacting you directly is a problem. My Spectrum account is an rr.com domain going back to the days of Time Warner Cable. Its receiving (POP3) server is a carolina.rr.com domain so probably wouldn't work for you although you may only need help with sending based on your last post. That server is a twc.com server. If that is what you are using then the settings below may work for you otherwise you may need to be using a charter.com server. If nothing below looks familiar that contact Spectrum and ask for POP3 and SMTP configuration details. Server: mail.twc.com Port: 587 Security: ViaSTARTTLS Authentication : Username: your full email address (eg: name@domain.com) Password: your new password (you changed it, right?) I use the "Login to the SMTP server using the following details:" option.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft