Community Discussions and Support
Still Problems

Sorry folks but I continue to be most certainly NOT the sharpest tool in the shed as I keep trying to get the mail program back. i have all suggestions given but so confused you would not believe. I even tried to contact Spectrum for proper pop3 credentials and they tried to push the IMAP on to and saying they're getting away from POP3.....I have so many settings pushed into trying that I'm wondering if I'll evenmake it further into my 80s

I'm now requesting that maybe an honorable, respectable person or moderator can remote access my computer and straighten all my settings out so I can get back to normal instead of using the Spectrum webmail and going back and forth. i am so confused and i have no friends around me using Pegasus. I don't want to change as I always liked this program. so are there any takers? I want to stop bothering you folks that have been good to me but I'm lost

Sorry folks but I continue to be most certainly NOT the sharpest tool in the shed as I keep trying to get the mail program back. i have all suggestions given but so confused you would not believe. I even tried to contact Spectrum for proper pop3 credentials and they tried to push the IMAP on to and saying they're getting away from POP3.....I have so many settings pushed into trying that I'm wondering if I'll evenmake it further into my 80s I'm now requesting that maybe an honorable, respectable person or moderator can remote access my computer and straighten all my settings out so I can get back to normal instead of using the Spectrum webmail and going back and forth. i am so confused and i have no friends around me using Pegasus. I don't want to change as I always liked this program. so are there any takers? I want to stop bothering you folks that have been good to me but I'm lost
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft