Community Discussions and Support
Re: Still need help

Gentlemen:
I wish to apologize for not getting back to all to let everyone know I'm back together as one of the other community members did a remote access to my computer and corrected problems for which I am extremely grateful.It seems this was the only way to solve the problem at hand and was very beneficial because as I feel it is so much better to look and see the problem than trying to read the many ways to fix.

Anyway I feel good and releaved the problem(s) have been solved and I'm back

Many thanks to all that tried to help

Gentlemen: I wish to apologize for not getting back to all to let everyone know I'm back together as one of the other community members did a remote access to my computer and corrected problems for which I am extremely grateful.It seems this was the only way to solve the problem at hand and was very beneficial because as I feel it is so much better to look and see the problem than trying to read the many ways to fix. Anyway I feel good and releaved the problem(s) have been solved and I'm back Many thanks to all that tried to help
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft