Community Discussions and Support
How can I backup my entire Pegasus Mails?

Are you searching for a solution to convert your Pegasus Mails, then you should try DRS Pegasus Mail Converter. I've recently used it and found it very useful for Pegasus Mail conversion. It can easily backup PMM, CNM, and other Pegasus File extensions into various file formats like PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, etc. You can also customize the name of the resultant folder using this software. This tool maintains the data integrity of the file and keeps your data safe. You can convert Pegasus Mails in bulk which saves your time and effort. It is compatible with all versions of Windows. Do check it out for a smooth and secure backup of Pegasus Mails.

Are you searching for a solution to convert your Pegasus Mails, then you should try **DRS Pegasus Mail Converter**. I've recently used it and found it very useful for Pegasus Mail conversion. It can easily backup PMM, CNM, and other Pegasus File extensions into various file formats like PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, etc. You can also customize the name of the resultant folder using this software. This tool maintains the data integrity of the file and keeps your data safe. You can convert Pegasus Mails in bulk which saves your time and effort. It is compatible with all versions of Windows. Do check it out for a smooth and secure backup of Pegasus Mails.

Not sure of any relationship here between poster and the software? But if it is just "backing up" vs migrating to another different mail system - nothing more is needed than copy the entire "MAIL" directory and paste it somewhere safe. Or the entire PMAIL directory.

One of Pegasus's great strengths is how simple this is. You could then reinstall Pegasus on any machine as long as the root directory structure is the same, and just copy all back to that location.

Not sure of any relationship here between poster and the software? But if it is just "backing up" vs migrating to another different mail system - nothing more is needed than copy the entire "MAIL" directory and paste it somewhere safe. Or the entire PMAIL directory. One of Pegasus's great strengths is how simple this is. You could then reinstall Pegasus on any machine as long as the root directory structure is the same, and just copy all back to that location.

Heads up about DRS Pegasus Converter. Their website states as a pre-requisite tp installing it that you disable anti-virus and add the product to its exception list. This is scary. There is nothing involved in backing up Pegasus Mail that should require this.

Heads up about DRS Pegasus Converter. Their website states as a pre-requisite tp installing it that you disable anti-virus and add the product to its exception list. This is scary. There is nothing involved in backing up Pegasus Mail that should require this.
edited Mar 20 at 8:03 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft