Developer's musings
Here in spirit, if not in posting

Just wanted to put up a short posting to explain why I've been almost entirely absent from the community forums for the last couple of weeks.

I'm dealing with a number of issues at the moment, and simply haven't had any time available to me. I'm working hard on finishing the WinPMail to Visual C port, aiming for a release in the very near future, and am completing a v4.53 release of Mercury which should also be out very soon. There's also a relatively low-importance security update for MercuryI which I've had to track down and fix - I should be able to release that in the next couple of days, although I stress it's a fairly low-risk issue, because it requires a successful login to work.

As well as this, we're doing some system modifications here and I have had some personal issues to attend to.

So, I apologize for the silence, but I should be back in the mix before very much longer.

Cheers!

-- David --

<p>Just wanted to put up a short posting to explain why I've been almost entirely absent from the community forums for the last couple of weeks. I'm dealing with a number of issues at the moment, and simply haven't had any time available to me. I'm working hard on finishing the WinPMail to Visual C port, aiming for a release in the very near future, and am completing a v4.53 release of Mercury which should also be out very soon. There's also a relatively low-importance security update for MercuryI which I've had to track down and fix - I should be able to release that in the next couple of days, although I stress it's a fairly low-risk issue, because it requires a successful login to work. As well as this, we're doing some system modifications here and I have had some personal issues to attend to. So, I apologize for the silence, but I should be back in the mix before very much longer. Cheers! -- David -- </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft