Community Discussions and Support
Mercury32 and Mozilla Thunderbird

[quote user="Francisco6x"]

But, how to configure Mercury to receive localhost email from Thunderbird?

Thank You, Francisco 

[/quote]

If you are running the MercuryS SMTP server then you tell Thunderbird it as the server.

[quote user="Francisco6x"]<p>But, how to configure Mercury to receive localhost email from Thunderbird?</p><p>Thank You, Francisco </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>If you are running the MercuryS SMTP server then you tell Thunderbird it as the server.</p><p> </p>

I just installed MercuryC and I would like to keep on using Thunderbird as my email client.  Can anyone tell me how to go about relating the two?

Thanks,

ineuw 

<p>I just installed MercuryC and I would like to keep on using Thunderbird as my email client.  Can anyone tell me how to go about relating the two?</p><p>Thanks,</p><p>ineuw </p><p> </p>

You can use any pop3 or map4 capable client against Mercury.

MercuryC is a module for outboud email through a smart host. Meaning your client, needs to send the mail through smtp to your server, which in turn sends the email further off to a smart host.

<P>You can use any pop3 or map4 capable client against Mercury.</P> <P>MercuryC is a module for <STRONG>outboud</STRONG> email through a smart host. Meaning your client, needs to send the mail through smtp to your server, which in turn sends the email further off to a smart host.</P>

Thanks Peter,

I managed to resolve the issue.

<p>Thanks Peter,</p><p> I managed to resolve the issue.</p><p>  </p>

But, how to configure Mercury to receive localhost email from Thunderbird?

Thank You, Francisco 

<p>But, how to configure Mercury to receive localhost email from Thunderbird?</p><p>Thank You, Francisco </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft