Community Discussions and Support
Mercury32 / Trouble with configuring Local Users

[quote user="RED121572"]

I am currently setting up Mercury32 on our mail server and I have run into a problem. Mercury32 is only allowing me to enter a maximum of 30 local users. Ive researched this, but Im having a hard time finding solutions.

Is Mercury32 only set up to handle a maximum of 30 local users?

Thanks!

[/quote]

Not at all, you can have as many users as you want up to the limit of the OS.  If you make the changes when Mercury/32 is running you need to use the CTRL+Manage local users to have them recognized without restarting Mercury/32.

[quote user="RED121572"]<p>I am currently setting up Mercury32 on our mail server and I have run into a problem. Mercury32 is only allowing me to enter a maximum of 30 local users. Ive researched this, but Im having a hard time finding solutions.</p> <p> Is Mercury32 only set up to handle a maximum of 30 local users? </p> <p> Thanks!</p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Not at all, you can have as many users as you want up to the limit of the OS.  If you make the changes when Mercury/32 is running you need to use the CTRL+Manage local users to have them recognized without restarting Mercury/32.</p><p> </p>

I am currently setting up Mercury32 on our mail server and I have run into a problem. Mercury32 is only allowing me to enter a maximum of 30 local users. Ive researched this, but Im having a hard time finding solutions.

Is Mercury32 only set up to handle a maximum of 30 local users?

Thanks!

<P>I am currently setting up Mercury32 on our mail server and I have run into a problem. Mercury32 is only allowing me to enter a maximum of 30 local users. Ive researched this, but Im having a hard time finding solutions.</P> <P> Is Mercury32 only set up to handle a maximum of 30 local users? </P> <P> Thanks!</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft