Add-ons for Mercury
Mercury access control editor

I downloaded this but am not clear on how it works. There doesn't appear to be any executable files in the archive and I also copied the files to my mercury directory, thinking something might show up in mercury but so far, nothing. Am I suppposed to compile them somehow. I like what it says it will do I just can't get it to do it.

I downloaded this but am not clear on how it works. There doesn't appear to be any executable files in the archive and I also copied the files to my mercury directory, thinking something might show up in mercury but so far, nothing. Am I suppposed to compile them somehow. I like what it says it will do I just can't get it to do it.

I make extensive use of Mercury's access control (I do a lot of

blocking). I think I use this feature more than David Harris envisioned it would

be used.  I find that the provision for editing the "block list"

not sufficient for my needs so I wrote something more to my liking.

What it does.

• Sorts the listed IPs by the attribute first and then by IP

address.

• Removes duplications.

• Merges entries where applicable as long as the attributes

are the same.

• The Save button is only active if the list has been changed,

you will not be prompted to save if you decide to exit the program.

<p>I make extensive use of Mercury's access control (I do a lot of blocking). I think I use this feature more than David Harris envisioned it would be used.  I find that the provision for editing the "block list" not sufficient for my needs so I wrote something more to my liking. </p><p align="left">What it does.</p> <ul type="square"><li> <p align="left">Sorts the listed IPs by the attribute first and then by IP address. </p></li><li> <p align="left">Removes duplications. </p></li><li> <p align="left">Merges entries where applicable as long as the attributes are the same. </p></li><li> <p align="left">The Save button is only active if the list has been changed, you will not be prompted to save if you decide to exit the program. </p></li></ul><p> </p>

Currently the file is a self-extracting archive called 'mercury.exe' which apparently only contains the sources (additionally the 'Fast Light Toolkit' is required to compile them) but no executable.

Currently the file is a self-extracting archive called 'mercury.exe' which apparently only contains the sources (additionally the 'Fast Light Toolkit' is required to compile them) but no executable.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft