Community Discussions and Support
Loops moving more messages than intended

I have been evaluating Pegasus to replace Thunderbird and while I like what I see working, there are some things that are so frustrating.

I have been cleaning up some of my IMAP folders, deleting old messages, etc.   I go thru a folder of some 600 messages looking for old ones I do not need any more.  I have the "move to Trash on delete" option selected.  When I see several consecutive messages I can delete at once I shift-select them and hit delete.  Sometimes (not always) Pegasus doesn't stop at the end of the selection but moves all the messages in the folder to the Trash.  Since it is not particular fast about doing this (1 msg moved per second)  I can see the messages counts going down in my folder and the count going up in Trash.

Sometimes I can hit the STOP button and it will quit.  Then I have to go into Trash and pull back out the things I did not want deleted.

<p>I have been evaluating Pegasus to replace Thunderbird and while I like what I see working, there are some things that are so frustrating.</p><p>I have been cleaning up some of my IMAP folders, deleting old messages, etc.   I go thru a folder of some 600 messages looking for old ones I do not need any more.  I have the "move to Trash on delete" option selected.  When I see several consecutive messages I can delete at once I shift-select them and hit delete.  Sometimes (not always) Pegasus doesn't stop at the end of the selection but moves <i>all</i> the messages in the folder to the Trash.  Since it is not particular fast about doing this (1 msg moved per second)  I can see the messages counts going down in my folder and the count going up in Trash.</p><p>Sometimes I can hit the STOP button and it will quit.  Then I have to go into Trash and pull back out the things I did not want deleted.  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft