Community Discussions and Support
Best mailing program - some questions

At first I have to laud Pegasus Mail - it's the best e-mail-program I have ever used! At first I used Thunderbird, wich had hidden a few mails from me - I simply couldn't see them! Then I tried Windows Mail which spam-detection doesn't work properly. Mulberry seems to be good, baut without any spam-filter (I mean bayes) it is useless for me. Then I tried PMail. Whoa! Especially I love the Spamhalter integration, wich works great for me. Even under Vista I hadn't noticed any problems so far.

My questions:

- is it possible to change the fonts and font sizes?

- is it possible to change the alternating colors in the message-list to alternate after every mail? At the moment, the color alternates every second row?!?

<p>At first I have to laud Pegasus Mail - it's the best e-mail-program I have ever used! At first I used Thunderbird, wich had hidden a few mails from me - I simply couldn't see them! Then I tried Windows Mail which spam-detection doesn't work properly. Mulberry seems to be good, baut without any spam-filter (I mean bayes) it is useless for me. Then I tried PMail. Whoa! Especially I love the Spamhalter integration, wich works great for me. Even under Vista I hadn't noticed any problems so far.</p><p>My questions:</p><p>- is it possible to change the fonts and font sizes?</p><p>- is it possible to change the alternating colors in the message-list to alternate after every mail? At the moment, the color alternates every second row?!?</p><p> </p><p> </p>

[quote user="fubu"]

My questions:

- is it possible to change the fonts and font sizes?

[/quote]

On the toolbar click the big red f  

[quote user="fubu"]<p>My questions:</p><p>- is it possible to change the fonts and font sizes?</p><p> [/quote]</p><p>  On the toolbar click the big red <b>f </b> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft